Clearinghouse Community Development Financial Instititution
Skills And Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
Education and/or experience:
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience
• Prefer 2-4 years of experience in impact data/metrics/Key Performance Indicators, and understanding of socio-economic issues for low-income populations and other targeted populations (e.g., African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American)
• Prefer at least 1-2 years of experience/understanding of Native American socio-economic issues, and an interest in learning, researching, and driving change on Native American reservations and for Native American population
• Prefer at least 1-2 years of experience in social finance and/or CDFIs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Passion for corporate social responsibility and helping others
• Ability to communicate effectively in a timely manner, both verbally and written
• Understanding of survey methodology, collection, and implementation
• Strong analytical, research and writing skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Working familiarity with Tableau, a plus
• Experience in grant/application writing, a plus
• Ability to lead and be a team player
• Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to be flexible and to work under pressure
• Possess a positive attitude and drive for improvement
Duties And Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the internal champion for change in Native American communities and the liaison to Native American Advisory Board, which includes developing and distributing meeting agendas, steering/leading the meetings, and taking minutes of the meeting for inclusion in the Board of Directors report.
- Leads the methodology, collection, and implementation of borrower surveys. Continuously improves methodology, process, and procedure.
- Assist with inputting and tracking project/borrower metrics and analyzing the data to determine community outcomes.
- Leads efforts to create and execute annual case study on projects/borrowers.
- Articulates the findings/analysis of the data to staff and other stakeholders and use that information to improve impact.
- Prepare internal and external impact reports, including investor/partner surveys, quarterly and annual reports to management and Board of Directors, and various compliance reports to funders, partners and certifying agencies.
- Utilize Clearinghouse’s Customer Relationship Management system, nCino, to pull reports and create dashboards for the Impact Department.
- Assists with grant/application writing and provides impact data/statistics and research. Work closely with Impact Department team and external consultants to develop business strategy for various grants/applications, including CDFI Fund Financial Assistance Award, Capital Magnet Fund, NMTC Application, and other public and private investment capital opportunities.
- Perform other duties that are assigned or required.
B Corp/Benefit Corporation
- Acts as external representative on Corporate Social Responsibility issues, including speaking engagements on panels. Benchmark competition and industry best practices.
- Craft CSR initiatives and develop strategy to successfully implement initiative. Maintain B Corp Initiatives, including B BOLD Internship Award Program.
- Works closely with team members in the Impact Department and Marketing Department to create the Annual Benefit Report.
The above-mentioned essential duties and responsibilities have been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Salary And Benefits:
Clearinghouse CDFI is a for-profit, community development financial institution with a mission to provide economic opportunities and improve the quality of life for lower-income individuals and communities through innovative and affordable financing that is unavailable in the conventional market. We are dedicated to building healthy communities, creating financial strength, providing innovative solutions, and funding dreams for tomorrow.
As a Certified B Corp, we meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability, and aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to HR@ccdfi.com