Download to Calendar
Date: May 20, 2014 - May 21, 2014
Where: Tempe, AZ
Register Now >>
About the Event:
The ASU Innovation and Tribal Management Certificate Program is a two-day intensive program which provides useful concepts and tools for you, your department and your tribe. Take your career to a new level by learning innovative approaches for creating positive change in a tribal governmental setting.
This New Innovation and Tribal Management Certificate Program Features:
- Innovative Leadership and Management
- Communication in Tribal Government
- Innovation for American Indian Sustainability
- Performance Conversations
- Intergenerational Workforce Management
- Strategic and Succession Planning
- Grants and Budget Management
- Innovative Approaches for Work Teams
Deadline to pay by check: May 6, 2014
After May 6, 2014; registration is by credit card only
Cancellation Deadline is May 8, 2014; please be advised you will be charged $175 for any cancellation once you have registered. After May 8, 2014; the registration fee of $750 is non-refundable.
Click here for more information.