Policy Research Center
NCAI's Policy Research Center (PRC) provides tribal leaders with the best available knowledge to make strategically proactive policy decisions in a framework of Native wisdom that positively impact the future of Native peoples. Learn more about NCAI's PRC.
Partnerships & Initiatives
NCAI’s partnerships and initiatives blend together the knowledge of our members and our organization with the power of direct and on-the-ground efforts in tribal communities, coalition efforts, and national education and information campaigns.
As a unifying entity, NCAI has the ability to bring government, private, and public sector partners together to take on some of Indian Country’s greatest challenges.
- Tribal Interior Budget Council
- EPA Environmental Information Exchange Network
- Native Financial Education
- Our Natural Resources (ONR)
- Partnership for Tribal Governance
- Project on the Judiciary
- Research For Improved Health: NARCH, a National Study of Community-Academic Partnerships
- Supreme Court Project
- Tribal Health Care Implementation
- Tribal-State Collaboration Project
- NCAI Intertribal Tax Initiative
- NCAI Opioid Initiative
- Tribal Food Sovereignty Advancement Initiative
- VAWA 2022 Special Tribal Criminal Jurisdiction (STCJ)
NCAI's engages in national and issue focused educational and information campaigns that reach Indian Country and beyond. These campaigns are critical in bringing together the collective interest and energy of tribes and tribal citizens to build stronger communities and tribal nations.